DEP2020 was originally planned for July 20-22, 2020 but was postponed to July 26-28 2021 due to COVID-19. A Book of Accepted Abstracts for 2020 was published and available here for the benefit of the community. DEP2020, with its new dates of July 26-28,2021, is the fourth installment of this international conference series focusing on the fundamentals, applications and breakthroughs on Dielectrophoresis (DEP). The conference started in 2014 in London followed by meetings in 2016 in Boston, USA and 2018 in Surrey, England. This is a dynamic, diverse and international community advancing the state-of-the-art in DEP for various applications including healthcare, industrial processes, and advanced manufacturing.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR DEP2020
- Jan. 11, 2021 – Edition of an Accepted Abstract OR Submission of New abstract due
- Feb. 15, 2021 – Authors of accepted abstracts notified
- Apr. 1, 2021 – Early-bird registration deadline
- May 15, 2021 – Late Breaking Abstracts due
- Jun. 26, 2021 – Pre-Registration deadline
- July 26-28 – On-site Registration