DEP2020 will be held in the campus of Northern Arizona University. Talks will be held in the DuBois Center. Conference Attendees are encouraged to book a lodging and meals package to add convenience to your stay. Lodging is offered at The Suites, just a few steps away from the DuBois Center. Group Meals with conference attendees will be offered in the campus Dining Hall, literally across the hall from our meeting room in the Dubois Center. The Dining Hall offers vegan, vegetarian and gluten free items daily for every meal. For those who are celiac, options will be available in the Simple Services Platform, a station that offers without shellfish, milk, wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. If you have a severe allergy, please seek further guidance from the Dining Hall manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following options are offered to Solo Conference Attendees, those attending with friends and/or family, and those attending the conference but wishing to make their own travel arrangements.
1) Conference registration
2) Conference banquet
3) Lodging in double, single or private room as detailed below. Check-in time is Sunday July 19 after 3 PM. Check out time is Wednesday July 22 before 3 PM.
4) Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner starting with the Dinner of July 19 and ending with Lunch on Wednesday July 22.
Package prices vary depending on accommodation as follows:
| Double Room, 2 persons per room in Floor Plan A. |
|Single Room, 1 person per room in Floor Plan B.|
Shared Bathroom (limited availability)
|Private Room, 1 person per room in Floor Plan A.|
Floor Plan A
2 beds, 1 bathroom in Double or Private occupancy
- 2 Twin-sized beds per bedroom
- 2 Desks and chairs per bedroom
- 1 Mini refrigerator per bedroom
- 1 Microwave per bedroom
Floor Plan B
Single bedrooms, shared bathroom
- 1 Twin-sized bed per bedroom
- 1 Desk and chair per bedroom
- 1 minirefrigerator per bedroom
- 1 microwave per bedroom
ATTENDING WITH FAMILY AND/OR FRIENDS?
PLUS ONE Package Includes:
1) Conference registration for ONE person
2) Conference banquet for ONE person
3) Lodging for TWO persons in Floor Plan A shown above. Check-in time is Sunday July 19 after 3 PM. Check out time is Wednesday July 22 before 3 PM.
4) Meals for Conference Attendee ONLY. Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner starting with the Dinner of July 19 and ending with Lunch on Wednesday July 22.
|PLUS ONE Package||US$455||US$515|
A Meal package for your PlusONE can be purchased for $100. Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner starting with the Dinner of July 19 and ending with Lunch on Wednesday July 22.
Each additional friend or family member will pay:
$240, which includes accommodation in Floor Plan A and meals from July 19 after 3 PM to Wednesday July 22 before 3 PM;
$140, which includes ONLY accommodation in Floor Plan A from July 19 after 3 PM to Wednesday July 22 before 3 PM .
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com BEFORE proceeding with Registration
WISHING TO MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS
|Early Bird||Pre-Registration||On-Site Registration|
|Conference Registration Only (no conference |
banquet, no lodging, no meals)
|One Day Registration (no conference banquet, no lodging, no meals)||$100||$115||$130|
Proceed to registration by clicking here